Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Daily Bread

My brain is not operating well...used it up writing papers, and now have one more class; need to finish an outline, and then study for three exams. (Plus three committee meetings this week; need to write a report for one of them.)

My daily bread this week will probably be the early morning dog walks...it's starting to get light a little earlier (although that will soon end with daylight savings time; bah), and it's not quite as cold, and the dog is always contagiously enthusiastic. She also helps me to not rush around so much, since she's always finding things to stop and stick her nose in. (Usually these are things I wish she would ignore.) Nice when something I have to do (because we live in an apartment) can be one of the little daily breads that helps get me through the day.

(The cat, on the other hand, knocked over my vase of daffodils...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home