Tuesday, February 22, 2005

"The life everlasting"

I believe in "the life everlasting". This one is big. I mean really big. So whopping big I miss it 99.999% of the time because to really experience it is the subversion of everything that I see. Sometimes it's better to just mumble over these things in ignorance. I mean I know I'm going to die. Yet here I'm saying no I'm not. Not the finality of death but death that leads to life eternal in a body resurrected. I believe that when I die that will not be the end. I believe that while death is a transition there is life on the otherside. Everlasting is forever. That's a long time. If it is everlasting does that mean it is eternal. If it is eternal than I am already experiencing the eternity. My ticker on the the eternity has already begun. That's an exciting prospect. Puts a whole new spin on what we value and what we emphasize. Should I really be focused on "retirement" planning? Should I really be prepared to "get mine" to be able to wander around golf courses with a sagging face? That vision is a little short sighted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home