Thursday, February 17, 2005

Yup, just checking in

I've read today. That's a much as I can really do. The practice at times is only important to keep one moving forward. I think of Zero days as Matt wrote about. No forward motion is necessary at times to go forward again. I think of Sabbath and long for real rest (then I probably would not know what to do with myself and go load my plate up again.) I think of the times when I've been reminded in AA of it's central purpose. There have been moments when all types of things seemingly went bad and the surface of life was astray. Upon telling this to my sponsor it has been usually followed by, "Did you drink?", "no", "then it worked", "oh"

Life is rarely affixed to my expectations but is always attached to my next step. So I read today and we'll let God worry about the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home