Thursday, March 03, 2005

They Will Be Done

Right now I'm pretty caught up in MY will. I want to ace my three upcoming midterms/finals, write stunning, insightful papers; and spend quality time with my husband at night and on weekends. I think that last one is the one most relevant to what God wants for me. I believe I am called to ministry, but I am trying to let go of wanting to get all As; it's not happening, in the first place, and in the second I know that is my will and ego and not God. I just absolutely can't be perfect at all the competing demands in my life right now, so I have to step back and try to discern what glories God, not what I want to do.

Ugh.

I hope God doesn't care that my house is a disaster right now. Two pets in an apartment with books stacked EVERYWHERE ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home